Here is some of my writing...which I do a fair amount of. Tell me what you think and give me constructive (or not so-contstructive if you wish) criticism.
This is a parody of the sex-soaked dumbass songs of today. So before you call me a sexist, realize it’s only a joke.
Out here at the club you havin’ fun
But you wanna man ‘fore the night is done
I see you lookin’ over my way
Just one thing I gotta say
You lookin’ good, you lookin’ nice
But I don’t do one girl twice
I know I’m in with that wink
So I purchase you a drink
You get up to shake dat ass
When you sexy, who needs class?
We have our fun out on the floor
But you longin’ for the door
Hold up girl, take some time
Let’s dance some more ‘fore we cross that line
Just one hour is way too quick
Wanna catch your name ‘fore you ride my stick
Sometimes wrong can feel so right
So let’s have our fun tonight
I am achin’ to get my nut
Say it’s rare, you ain’t no slut
Girl I’ll believe any word you say
Just so long as I get my way
Little girls wanna ride a pony
But the older girls wanna ride my bony
Count on me to deliver
Pleasure intense that’ll make you shiver
Tomorrow you’ll take a walk of shame
But you won’t forget my name
Don’t get me wrong, don’t be nervous
Wayne Fuckin’ Johnson at your service
(Video for this is funny because I’m a loser in it…she’s winking at well-dressed handsome African-American man behind me and I’m a white guy trying to be black in it, trying too hard and being the total doofy moron. My "singer" persona is called WAY JAY at the beginning little credits of the video)
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment